• Ultra large 5/8″ numbers
• Counts steps taken up to 99,999, distance walked in miles, calories burned, total exercise minutes
• One button design for reading progress
• 3D accelerometer motion sensor
• Flip-up waist clip for easy reading
• Spring clip is strong and holds tight
• Wear on hip, carry in pocket or purse, or wear with optional lanyard
• Includes CR2032 battery, installed
"Does the FlipScreen go on my hip or do I wear it in a pocket? Is it accurate?"
A: Both. It has a sturdy clip for wearing on the hip like a traditional pedometer. And the clip is removable, so you can carry it in your pocket. Yes it's very accurate. It uses a motion sensor so it is accurate either way you wear it.
"It's got a big giant screen. The screen flips upward so you can read it right on your hip."